No products in the cart.
Refunds and cancellations
Cancellation will be accepted only upon the customer’s written request. We would request you to send the products back to our warehouse as soon as you can after the cancellation. The consumer has a duty of care for the products during the cancellation period.
You must send the goods back to our below address at your own cost, unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective. In those cases, we will bear the return cost.
RPG Distributors, Unit-59, Birmingham Wholesale Market, B6 7EU
If you find any of the perishable goods are damaged or received under quality, please email us at email@example.com with an image of the product attached. If the image that you send proves the product to be damaged or under quality, we will refund you the price of the product.
- You must return the goods to our contact address in their original condition at your own cost, (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective), as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods, if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Please let us know once you have returned any product to our warehouse on the above contact details, so that we will be able to process the refund to your account. Refunds will be made within 3-5 working days, after the product is received at our warehouse.
- We advise customers to open their parcel as soon as they receive it. All fresh vegetables should be stored in a refrigerator and any frozen items should be put into a freezer upon delivery. If you are not happy with any item, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team within 24 hours of receiving the parcel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that photo proof is needed for any quality complaints.
- Customers are requested to sign for accepting the delivery.